Wednesday 8 February 2017

Keshiki - New Voices From Japan - Strangers Press

February appears to be a busy month, alongside some interesting novellas appearing from Pushkin Press, maybe not so many might be aware that Strangers Press also launch Keshiki - New Voices From Japan, a highly desirable series of chapbooks of translations of some of the most prominent authors from contemporary Japan. They've created a great page and website shop, so hopefully reviews of titles from both of the series will be forthcoming here soon.

Keshiki - New Voices From Japan at Strangers Press  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing my attention to these - I'd love to see some of these soon :)

I'm also currently reading the Kawakami, very good so far.

me. said...

They look great, think there maybe a box set forthcoming too... Felt perhaps my review was a little short, there's so much going on in the Kawakami collection, looking forward to reading your review!.